Make the 2012 Presidential Debate MUCH more fun!
1. Print out at least 1 page per guest and one for yourself.
2. You'll also need some kind of tokens. Bingo markers, pennies, etc. Alternately, you can use a marker.
1. Everybody covers the "VICTORY!" spots right away.
2. When a player hears a word, they cover it with a token. Plural versions and versions with suffixes are acceptable.
Example: "unionize" counts for "UNION".
3. When you cover a word, say it aloud!
4. You score a point every time you cover 5 in a row. Say "BINGO!" Diagonals count, too. (Adult variant: everybody else takes a small drink.)
5. If you heard something and you wanted to discuss it later for some reason, put TWO tokens on that space.
OPTIONAL: A small prize is awarded for each "Cover All" (every square filled). If no one manages to do this, the host reads off words from the list below until it happens.
*These cards were made via [link]
* Use the following lists as-is or alter as you see fit. *
A CHRISTIAN NATION
SOLAR or WIND
COAL or ELECTRICITY
CAP AND TRADE
VOUCHERS (any type)